Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: PCLicious
Forum: Computer Support 12-02-2008
Replies: 8
Posted By PCLicious
Is that all of your Hijackthis log?? Run...

Is that all of your Hijackthis log??

Run CCleaner, search Google for it and see if that helps any, also are you connected to the router directly?

Go to start>run> type cmd ; type ipconfig /...
Forum: Computer Support 12-02-2008
Replies: 11
Posted By PCLicious
I also recommend REALVNC.

I also recommend REALVNC.
Forum: Computer Support 12-02-2008
Replies: 10
Posted By PCLicious
A freeware program called "Killprocess" by...

A freeware program called "Killprocess" by "Orange lamp software"can show you which programs are taking up the most memory and be terminated, also you can set it to auto kill certain programs that...
Forum: Computer Support 12-02-2008
Replies: 2
Posted By PCLicious
Its supported from what I have read even in Nokia...

Its supported from what I have read even in Nokia forums, search google with the term "Nokia E71 8gb MicroSDHC" to verify. I have read some people have been using up to 16GB MicroSDHC although...
Forum: Computer Support 12-02-2008
Replies: 25
From my experience RAM boosting does not work.

From my experience RAM boosting does not work.