Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: geeteshss
Forum: ASP .Net 06-20-2007
Replies: 0
Posted By geeteshss
trouble with inserting data into oracle database from a web form

i am unable to insert data into oracle database tables and i dont know where to put what sort of code......... to do that please can anybody help me out
Forum: ASP .Net 06-15-2007
Replies: 0
Posted By geeteshss
Post what to do

where do i write the database commands in a web form.aspx.cs

how to insert values into a table which i already have in oracle plz help me out
Forum: ASP .Net 06-12-2007
Replies: 0
Posted By geeteshss
Thumbs up connection

Hi all,
I have gone through the blogs and found the connection string for oracle database and asp.net using c# but as being a beginner i would like to know the various steps to do it ,i mean where...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump

Advertisments