Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: tech_milan
Forum: General Computer Support 11-08-2010
Replies: 2
Posted By tech_milan
Please check the telnet / ssh accessiblity for...

Please check the telnet / ssh accessiblity for remote..Is telnet /ssh is allowed or blocked
Forum: Hardware 11-08-2010
Replies: 2
Posted By tech_milan
This happpened when your router having wrong...

This happpened when your router having wrong confreg set.
Please remove NVRAM and re-insert into slot.

Rgds
Milan
Forum: General Computer Support 11-08-2010
Replies: 1
Posted By tech_milan
SNMP configuration on Techroutes

Hi,

can anyone help me to configure snmp string on techrotues routers.

I have configured snmp server string as we use in cisco, but not gettign snmpwalk.

Thanks in Advance,,

Rgds..Milan
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump