Forum: Media 03-22-2007
Replies: 5
Posted By weims07
300 Reviews?

Has anyone seen the new TMNT movie yet?
Forum: Media 03-22-2007
Replies: 1
Posted By weims07
There was another question I wanted to put out...

There was another question I wanted to put out there for anyone to answer, are those guys naturally jacked, or was there massive amounts of make-up used? Just curious.
Forum: Media 03-08-2007
Replies: 1
Posted By weims07
The 300

I just went to see the screening for 300 and left the movie theaters pretty impressed. I wanted to find out what others thought about this movie?
Forum: Media 12-28-2006
Replies: 1
Posted By weims07
Thumbs up The Astronaut Farmer

I really think that this movie is going to be good. I had been looking for the trailer for a while, and I finally saw it the other day. At first I thought it was going to be stupid, based on the...
Forum: Media 11-01-2006
Replies: 6
Posted By weims07
Blood Diamond Movie

Hey Guys,

I am a huge fan of Djimon Hounsou, and he has a new movie called, Blood Diamond coming out soon. He stars with Leonardo DiCaprio, who is decent and Jennifer Connelly. I recommend...
Forum: DVD Video 10-12-2006
Replies: 0
Posted By weims07
Upcoming Movie

Hey Guys,

I just finished watching the trailer for the upcoming movie, Happy Feet. Set in Antarctica, the movie takes us on a long journey through the lives of Emperor penguin's. One penguin,...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Forum Jump

Advertisments