Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: rgurrola
Forum: VHDL 02-20-2007
Replies: 1
Posted By rgurrola
you should be able to count the number of clk...

you should be able to count the number of clk periods that occure in the time you are looking for, like N clks every x seconds. As for your if question if you look at some examples online you will...
Forum: VHDL 02-20-2007
Replies: 2
Posted By rgurrola
I have used this in the past I hope it works for...

I have used this in the past I hope it works for you!!
you will have to modify it to fit your needs. This was taken frm VHDL-Online Main frame

rg

Library IEEE;
use IEEE.Std_Logic_1164.all;...
Forum: VHDL 02-20-2007
Replies: 2
Posted By rgurrola
hope this works for you!!!

here is what I have used in the past and it has worked fine. Its from VHDL- online main frame

good luck

RG

Library IEEE;
use IEEE.Std_Logic_1164.all;
Forum: VHDL 02-20-2007
Replies: 0
Posted By rgurrola
Post fft help

I guess this question is not vhdl related but I will be coding this problem in VHDL. I have done some research on fft's and have found a lot of info. My question is: While performing my research...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump

Advertisments