Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: xtaylorandrewsx
Forum: VHDL 04-30-2012
Replies: 2
Posted By xtaylorandrewsx
I'm trying to implement it onto an FPGA. I'm...

I'm trying to implement it onto an FPGA. I'm using a Cyclone II DE2-70. I actually scrapped that design to try another method without using 'for' loops, but now I'm not getting any video output. ...
Forum: VHDL 04-29-2012
Replies: 2
Posted By xtaylorandrewsx
Help with variables and 'for' loops

I am working on a design for a game of "snake". To determine the next position of the snake, I have a section of code that uses arrays to store the position of the snake and variables to store the...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump

Advertisments