Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Astaa_lavista
Forum: Cisco 01-23-2010
Replies: 0
Posted By Astaa_lavista
DHCP server option ?

hi,

is it possible to configure DHCP pool options like DNS/domain etc on a single router in a single POOL and use it on different dhcp pools on the same router, so you dont have to configure...
Forum: Cisco 10-16-2007
Replies: 0
Posted By Astaa_lavista
Policy_map Bandwidth Issue

hi all,

I have always wondered, and been confused, and had different opinons:

When we define bandwidth underpolicy map for defined class with in policymap.

- Does it restrict bandwidth for...
Forum: General Computer Support 10-15-2007
Replies: 0
Posted By Astaa_lavista
CISCO POLICY-MAP Bandwidth

hi all,

I have always wondered, and been confused, and had different opinons:

When we define bandwidth underpolicy map for defined class with in policymap.

- Does it restrict bandwidth for...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump

Advertisments