Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: princess.d
Forum: Java 07-08-2008
Replies: 1
Posted By princess.d
help me~

is there any person could help me or give me some hints?:captain:
Forum: Software 07-08-2008
Replies: 1
Posted By princess.d
help me~

It seems to be a problem in generic type.
How could I modify the code?
:oops:
Forum: Java 07-08-2008
Replies: 1
Posted By princess.d
Unhappy Java - how to solve this warning in Eclipse? Generic Problem

I have the code as below:
public void update(Vector<String> names, String[] params){
}

But there is the error message that:
Vector: this type vector is not generic;it cannot be parameterized...
Forum: Software 07-08-2008
Replies: 1
Posted By princess.d
Unhappy Java - how to solve this warning in Eclipse?

I have the code as below:
public void update(Vector<String> names, String[] params){
}

But there is the error message that:
Vector: this type vector is not generic;it cannot be parameterized...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump

Advertisments