Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: jonorossi
Forum: The Lounge 07-09-2005
Replies: 380
Posted By jonorossi
I'd also really like another 200GB. I have only...

I'd also really like another 200GB. I have only got IDEs in my machine. Would love a fast drive. Count me in for the contest.
Forum: Front Page News 07-09-2005
Replies: 3
Posted By jonorossi
We now have Serial-ATA, Univerisal Serial Bus and...

We now have Serial-ATA, Univerisal Serial Bus and now Serial-RAM. This is all because you can only have devices running in serial or parellel. They just make serial connections very very fast and...
Forum: Front Page News 07-09-2005
Replies: 3
Posted By jonorossi
Both are very nice, I'm still using old CRT TVs

Both are very nice, I'm still using old CRT TVs
Forum: Front Page News 07-09-2005
Replies: 11
Posted By jonorossi
A univeral dual card system would be nice, then...

A univeral dual card system would be nice, then you could choose whatever motherboard and video card manafacter you like.
Forum: Front Page News 07-09-2005
Replies: 7
Posted By jonorossi
The fate of ATI vs Nvidea will be revieled within...

The fate of ATI vs Nvidea will be revieled within the next year.
Forum: Front Page News 07-09-2005
Replies: 4
Posted By jonorossi
I didn't notice the LCD in the middle when i...

I didn't notice the LCD in the middle when i looked at the picture at first. One nice case.
Forum: Front Page News 07-09-2005
Replies: 4
Posted By jonorossi
Thats some cool stuff (pun intended). I'd like to...

Thats some cool stuff (pun intended). I'd like to get a 3700+ to start with :?
Forum: Front Page News 07-09-2005
Replies: 7
Posted By jonorossi
Thats still one sweet card

Thats still one sweet card
Forum: Front Page News 07-09-2005
Replies: 3
Posted By jonorossi
Just had a read of the review, it makes quite a...

Just had a read of the review, it makes quite a difference to the temp. Thats some great stuff, i might look at getting some if my CPU starts getting to a high temp in summer (live in AU)
Forum: Front Page News 07-09-2005
Replies: 7
Posted By jonorossi
I also still on AGP, I'd love to get SLi and two...

I also still on AGP, I'd love to get SLi and two high end cards but money is always a problem. I am sure Nvidia will bring out some AGP cards because there is still millions of computers running AGP...
Forum: Front Page News 07-09-2005
Replies: 6
Posted By jonorossi
That is one sick cooler. I'd like to get my hands...

That is one sick cooler. I'd like to get my hands on one of them 8)
Forum: Software 07-08-2005
Replies: 114
Posted By jonorossi
I'm a Firefox fan. I use Firefox on my main...

I'm a Firefox fan. I use Firefox on my main machine and use IE on my server (yes a Windows server) because I don't browse web pages much on it. I love the Firefox tabs, and the middle mouse click to...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Forum Jump

Advertisments