Forum: Software 11-21-2011
Replies: 1
Posted By kkupchyk
Stonefield Query ...

Stonefield Query (http://www.stonefieldquery.com)has all of the built-in Features you expect in an enterprise reporting solution including a Report Scheduler, Role-based Security, Report Templates,...
Forum: ASP .Net 04-01-2010
Replies: 4
Posted By kkupchyk
Stonefield Query the alternative to Crystal Reports

Crystal Reports by Business Objects is one of the most popular and widely used reporting solutions in the world. Yet why are so many people frustrated with it?

To answer this question you must...
Forum: ASP .Net 03-24-2010
Replies: 5
Posted By kkupchyk
Thumbs up Stonefield Query is a Crystal Reports Alternative

Stonefield Query has all of the built-in Features you expect in an Business Intelligence enterprise reporting solution including a Report Scheduler, Role-based Security, Report Templates, Drill...
Forum: Java 03-08-2010
Replies: 13
Posted By kkupchyk
An alternative to crystal reports

I agree, I have found Crystal reports has many great features but I'm not an advanced database programmer or business analysis. Having to wait for someone else to create reports is frustrating as...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Forum Jump

Advertisments