Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: KrisJun
Forum: Cisco 03-18-2010
Replies: 3
Posted By KrisJun
this is normal behavior, when you disable stp on...

this is normal behavior, when you disable stp on your root bridge the other switches in the spanning tree will start an election process to determine the new root bridge which probably is the switch...
Forum: Cisco 02-19-2010
Replies: 9
Posted By KrisJun
I am just taking a stab at it since I just...

I am just taking a stab at it since I just learned about ACL's recently and I do not posses the knowledge (yet) to correctly interpret the debug you posted
but what happens when you add a rule to...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump

Advertisments