Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: carefree
Forum: Cisco 02-16-2010
Replies: 2
Posted By carefree
Here are some typical stats: Serial0/0 is...

Here are some typical stats:

Serial0/0 is up, line protocol is up
Hardware is PQUICC with Fractional T1 CSU/DSU
MTU 1500 bytes, BW 1536 Kbit, DLY 20000 usec,
reliability 255/255,...
Forum: Cisco 02-15-2010
Replies: 2
Posted By carefree
Multilink traffic question

I have a Cisco 2600, two T1s on the Serial interfaces bundled into a multilink. The transmit and receive figures are rather puzzling to me. I'm wondering if they are normal or idicative of a problem....
Forum: Cisco 02-15-2010
Replies: 0
Posted By carefree
Multilink traffic question

I have a Cisco 2600, two T1s on the Serial interfaces bundled into a multilink. The transmit and receive figures are rather puzzling to me. I'm wondering if they are normal or idicative of a problem....
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump

Advertisments