Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: marcoscu
Forum: UK VOIP 07-06-2008
Replies: 64
Posted By marcoscu
Having RMA'd my phone back to Linksys due to what...

Having RMA'd my phone back to Linksys due to what I took to be a faulty battery I have received it back with a new battery (returned along with the original). I took particular care to ensure it...
Forum: UK VOIP 05-17-2008
Replies: 64
Posted By marcoscu
I bought one and after a delay of a couple of...

I bought one and after a delay of a couple of weeks due to it being out of stock it duly arrived.
It seems to work well enough, although not as good as my Linksys WIP330, and I made and received SIP...
Forum: UK VOIP 05-17-2008
Replies: 11
Posted By marcoscu
Still working OK here. I must say I have never...

Still working OK here. I must say I have never noticed any outages with Sipgate.
Forum: UK VOIP 05-17-2008
Replies: 0
Posted By marcoscu
Smile Linksys WIP330 Support site

In case there are any users of the Linksys WIP330 wireless IP phone out there can I just alert you to a new support site

http://wip330.110mb.com/

There are users guides, file archives and...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump

Advertisments