Showing results 1 to 25 of 53
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: m1k30rz
Forum: The Lounge 12-04-2005
Replies: 24
Posted By m1k30rz
Hello Everyone, I am the EX-Owner of...

Hello Everyone,

I am the EX-Owner of VelocityReviews.com I mainly was involved with the background work, keeping site up, maintaining forums, webhosting etc, all the things that have to be done to...
Forum: The Lounge 08-01-2005
Replies: 23
Posted By m1k30rz
Firefox start page, basically google ^_^

Firefox start page, basically google ^_^
Forum: Front Page News 07-31-2005
Replies: 4
Posted By m1k30rz
Woo I want one :D

Woo I want one :D
Forum: The Lounge 07-30-2005
Replies: 12
Posted By m1k30rz
Nice :D Welcome back!!!

Nice :D Welcome back!!!
Forum: Reviews & How-To's 07-28-2005
Replies: 14
Posted By m1k30rz
I love my stealthed lian-li drives :D Lian-li...

I love my stealthed lian-li drives :D Lian-li give you a free drive stealther and it has a button on it, when you press it a flap comes down and the drive comes out so you can see the front of the...
Forum: Software 07-27-2005
Replies: 1
Posted By m1k30rz
Linux

Whats your favorite linux distro?? I am using Debian on my linux box because it mainly acts as a server but I'd use Ubuntu for workstations :)
Forum: The Lounge 07-27-2005
Replies: 12
Posted By m1k30rz
What Mobile do you have?

Show off your mobile, what one do you have? :)
I have a Sanyo 8200 http://sanyo.com/wireless/handsets/index.cfm?productID=934
Forum: Case Modding 07-27-2005
Replies: 4
Posted By m1k30rz
That interior mounting stuff can be easily...

That interior mounting stuff can be easily removed with a dremel, I've had to do it with my VCR Mod :)
Forum: Hardware 07-21-2005
Replies: 14
Posted By m1k30rz
Probably a bad sensor on your motherboard?

Probably a bad sensor on your motherboard?
Forum: The Lounge 07-19-2005
Replies: 23
Posted By m1k30rz
Update: Now fixed the user problem :) We are...

Update:
Now fixed the user problem :) We are all back to normal again :D
Forum: The Lounge 07-19-2005
Replies: 23
Posted By m1k30rz
Yup :), I accidentally forgot to enable this but...

Yup :), I accidentally forgot to enable this but now its enabled :) Thanks for the suggestion STLAVA!
Forum: The Lounge 07-18-2005
Replies: 23
Posted By m1k30rz
Some silly guy registered around 400 fake...

Some silly guy registered around 400 fake accounts so we will have to delete all of these :x
Forum: The Lounge 07-17-2005
Replies: 23
Posted By m1k30rz
LOL nice one Putale

LOL nice one Putale
Forum: Case Modding 07-06-2005
Replies: 11
Posted By m1k30rz
Great looking setup mate! What's that little...

Great looking setup mate!
What's that little audio box on top of your case? Ive seen that some other places, is it part of your sound card?
Forum: Case Modding 07-06-2005
Replies: 19
Posted By m1k30rz
Yeah I thought you were just being like other...

Yeah I thought you were just being like other people and saying laser mouse when its acctually an optical one lol
Forum: Case Modding 07-02-2005
Replies: 19
Posted By m1k30rz
*admit. *optical mice. Lol, it is optical....

*admit.
*optical mice.
Lol, it is optical. its a Microsoft Optical Wireless Blue Mouse!
Forum: Case Modding 07-02-2005
Replies: 80
Posted By m1k30rz
Very very nice!!! I LOVE IT! :D

Very very nice!!! I LOVE IT! :D
Forum: The Lounge 06-30-2005
Replies: 5
Posted By m1k30rz
I have created many successful community forums...

I have created many successful community forums in very short periods of time, and i've found the best way is word of mouth.
Tell all your friends to register and post even if they arent interested...
Forum: The Lounge 06-30-2005
Replies: 17
Posted By m1k30rz
err, you'll need a really really really big...

err, you'll need a really really really big battery lol
Forum: The Lounge 06-28-2005
Replies: 5
Posted By m1k30rz
Its a feature in podBB :) I acctually develop...

Its a feature in podBB :) I acctually develop podBB and it is available from http://phppod.com if you already have a phpBB forum you can easily upgrade just by replacing all the files EXCEPT...
Forum: The Lounge 06-28-2005
Replies: 17
Posted By m1k30rz
This guy is completley correct, the lounge forum...

This guy is completley correct, the lounge forum is laid back, anything goes :D
Forum: The Lounge 06-28-2005
Replies: 380
Posted By m1k30rz
There will be many more contests comming soon :)

There will be many more contests comming soon :)
Forum: The Lounge 06-28-2005
Replies: 17
Posted By m1k30rz
I'm not banning anyone unless they make...

I'm not banning anyone unless they make _EXCESSIVE_ spam posts eg) they post 100 posts of their website address.
We plan to have this forum friendly for everyone and enjoyable place to talk about...
Forum: The Lounge 06-26-2005
Replies: 380
Posted By m1k30rz
Contest is open to everyone anywhere in the...

Contest is open to everyone anywhere in the world. We will pay shipping :)
And your username has been changed :)
Forum: The Lounge 06-26-2005
Replies: 380
Posted By m1k30rz
WIN a 200GB SATA DRIVE!!

http://velocityreviews.com/win.gif
Its time to win again :D
We at VelocityReviews.com have got a Seagate Barracuda 200gb SATA Drive to give away to one lucky winner!
The contest is simple, you...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 53

Forum Jump

Advertisments