Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: davemullen
Forum: Python 01-20-2012
Replies: 0
Posted By davemullen
Line.Replace - Attribute error

Hi,

I am trying to replace spaces with underscores in a header record.
At this time I am only printing so I can see the results. When I get it to work I will write.
I am getting an attribute...
Forum: Python 01-18-2012
Replies: 1
Posted By davemullen
Made some progess but I still need HELP

I got this to dump out the header record and all the detail records nicely.
I like the Reader because it cleans up the numeric fields.
I still need to test a field or fields and then print fields...
Forum: Python 01-18-2012
Replies: 1
Posted By davemullen
CSV input -- Formatted output

Hi,

I am trying to physically print letters, envelopes, labels and invoices from an ebay csv file. I can print the whole file to my screen but I can't get to the fields individually to format...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump

Advertisments