Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: sripathi
Forum: ASP .Net 01-25-2010
Replies: 0
Posted By sripathi
firing an event programatically after pageload

Hi,

I have a requirement to fire a event programatically after the completion of the page load event. My page consists of loading all the user controls in the main page so once this process is...
Forum: ASP .Net 01-19-2010
Replies: 2
Posted By sripathi
How to fire a button click event programatically

Hi ,

Iam new to VB.Net and iam facing some problems when calling a Button click event from code.

My code consists of an aspx page and a ascx user control . The User control contains a button...
Forum: ASP .Net 12-31-2009
Replies: 0
Posted By sripathi
difference between Page.Request and HttpContext.Current.Request

Hi,

What is the difference between Page.Request and HttpContext.Current.Request?

My code uses Page.Request object and iam writing unit test cases to test the functionality of the code. In order...
Forum: ASP .Net 12-31-2009
Replies: 0
Posted By sripathi
Request object usage in Unit Test cases in ASp.Net

Hi,

Iam working on building some unit test cases for a application in ASP.Net technology. The application code uses "Page.Request" object and if we invoke the same code using a test case it says...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump

Advertisments