Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ProjectD
Forum: Wireless Networking 11-02-2006
Replies: 2
Posted By ProjectD
Did you try to use your laptop next to the...

Did you try to use your laptop next to the router. If it works, your router antenna is broken. If that is the case, replace it or buy a new router. who are the bumps on this forum?
Forum: Wireless Networking 11-02-2006
Replies: 4
Posted By ProjectD
Sounds like your DSL box needs to be replaced. ...

Sounds like your DSL box needs to be replaced. Try to contact your DSL provider if it is possible.
Forum: Wireless Networking 11-01-2006
Replies: 2
Posted By ProjectD
I don't what was the exact problem. But I was...

I don't what was the exact problem. But I was able to get past it but reinstall the wireless card. It could be my wireless card driver was corrupted when I was setting up the wireless network. Now...
Forum: Wireless Networking 11-01-2006
Replies: 6
Posted By ProjectD
Enable your security for the wireless settings. ...

Enable your security for the wireless settings. Although they are not suppose to piggy back on your network, you can't stop them unless you have security settings enabled.
Forum: Wireless Networking 11-01-2006
Replies: 3
Posted By ProjectD
Check to make sure you don't have the MAC Address...

Check to make sure you don't have the MAC Address Filter turn on for the router configuration. I have the same problem when I enable the MAC Address Filter. Setup your connection without any...
Forum: Wireless Networking 10-26-2006
Replies: 2
Posted By ProjectD
Looks like many people are having similiar...

Looks like many people are having similiar problem. Does anyone on this forum has experience with wireless networking that can help us out? I went the the www.ezlan.net and found not solution for...
Forum: Wireless Networking 10-26-2006
Replies: 4
Posted By ProjectD
Hi, Try to setup an open connection first to...

Hi,

Try to setup an open connection first to see if you can get to the internet. Then increase the security protection when you when you have the basic setup works. Good luck.
Forum: Wireless Networking 10-23-2006
Replies: 2
Posted By ProjectD
Connect to Router but no internet traffic

I have a Toshiba laptop (M105) with internal wireless card. I have Verizon DSL Service with wireless router. The router came with the DSL package therefore I am not sure about the brand. I setup an...
Forum: General Computer Support 10-23-2006
Replies: 15
Posted By ProjectD
Similiar Problem: I have a Toshiba laptop...

Similiar Problem:

I have a Toshiba laptop (M105) with internal wireless card. I have Verizon DSL Service with wireless router. The router came with the DSL package therefore I am not sure about...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Forum Jump

Advertisments