Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: cu525
Forum: Software 01-31-2008
Replies: 0
Posted By cu525
Wireless driver problems

i have a dell laptop D520 and am having a problem with my wireless
i have installed intel(R) PROset/wireless the problem i have is it has a conflict with the widows wireless utillity.

What i need...
Forum: General Computer Support 01-24-2008
Replies: 0
Posted By cu525
Question Wireless problem please help some one

i have a dell laptop D520 and am having a problem with my wireless
i have installed intel(R) PROset/wireless the problem i have is it has a conflict with the widows wireless utillity.

What i...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump

Advertisments