Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Ed Lata
Forum: Computer Support 07-26-2008
Replies: 4
Posted By Ed Lata
And again. Sorry, I meant NeroVision (not...

And again.

Sorry, I meant NeroVision (not Recode).

One problem was that every time the video switched to the next VOB file, the sound would cut off and had to be re-set on the video player.
Forum: Computer Support 07-26-2008
Replies: 4
Posted By Ed Lata
Hi again, It appears that I was successful...

Hi again,

It appears that I was successful in creating a dual layer VOB collections of files in a DVD9+R format that plays on my Philips DVD player. The only drawback is that there are no...
Forum: Computer Support 07-25-2008
Replies: 4
Posted By Ed Lata
Missing Video_TS.VOB file

I've encountered this problem before. For whatever reason, some have chosen to exclude this key file as part of the VOB set. If using a program like DVD Shrink, it will squawk as well, saying this...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump

Advertisments