Forum: The Lounge 05-09-2006
Replies: 2
Posted By ww_crimson
Somebody is always paying for bandwith.

Forum: Media 07-16-2005
Replies: 37
Posted By ww_crimson
around 3400. I listen to probably over 2800 of...

around 3400. I listen to probably over 2800 of them.
Forum: Media 07-14-2005
Replies: 2
Posted By ww_crimson
Rob Thomas' new album

For those of you who enjoy(ed) listening to Matchbox 20, especially their old stuff you definitely won't like Rob Thomas' new album. Now that he has gone solo nearly every single song on his album...
Forum: Case Modding 07-14-2005
Replies: 90
Posted By ww_crimson
I LOVE your case window.. did you mod it yourself...

I LOVE your case window.. did you mod it yourself or was that how it came on the case?
Forum: Case Modding 07-14-2005
Replies: 30
Posted By ww_crimson
Looks pretty tight... paint your whole front...

Looks pretty tight... paint your whole front bezel red >=)
Forum: Hardware 07-10-2005
Replies: 13
Posted By ww_crimson
I'm pretty sure it's fake. I was reading through...

I'm pretty sure it's fake. I was reading through the post and some guy found that picture on another random-picture website... read through the thread and you'll see.
Forum: Media 07-10-2005
Replies: 3
Posted By ww_crimson
Dark Water Review (Quick)

Basically this movie is like the sequel/prequel to the Ring series.. It's all about some crazy ass conspiracy and single parents and their kid. Water is 'evil' and basically this movie was a complete...
Forum: Media 07-10-2005
Replies: 17
Posted By ww_crimson
I personally didn't care for it too much however...

I personally didn't care for it too much however I work at a movie theater and almost all the customers like it.
Forum: Hardware 07-08-2005
Replies: 33
Posted By ww_crimson
Please post a review of that PSU when you get it,...

Please post a review of that PSU when you get it, it looks very interesting.
Forum: Hardware 07-08-2005
Replies: 19
Posted By ww_crimson
I've got a d-link and personally I think it...

I've got a d-link and personally I think it blows... DFI is ok but they're a bitch to install.. I don't think they are 100% compatible with everything.
For ATI:
Sapphire
MSI
ATI
Abit
For...
Forum: The Lounge 07-08-2005
Replies: 35
Posted By ww_crimson
I can type faster than the keyboarding teacher at...

I can type faster than the keyboarding teacher at my school, and every teacher I have relies on me to fix their computers
Forum: Gaming 07-07-2005
Replies: 38
Posted By ww_crimson
Battlefield 2 Counter-Strike Source Aarchon...

Battlefield 2
Counter-Strike Source
Aarchon (a MUD, basically a text-based RPG like Zork but much bigger)
Forum: Hardware 07-07-2005
Replies: 19
Posted By ww_crimson
Cool to see all your thoughts, maybe I should...

Cool to see all your thoughts, maybe I should have labeled this 'favorite' hardware manufacturers.
Forum: Case Modding 07-07-2005
Replies: 11
Posted By ww_crimson
Looks decent, but not too unique compared to most...

Looks decent, but not too unique compared to most other cases. I think putting a 120MM fan in the bottom of the faceplate would be awesome if it will fit.
Forum: Hardware 07-07-2005
Replies: 19
Posted By ww_crimson
Post your thoughts on the best hardware manufacturers

I was thinking that since almost everyone here is into computers and case modding (I hope anyway) that it would be a good idea for everyone to post some of their favorite hardware manufacturers and...
Forum: Gaming 07-07-2005
Replies: 16
Posted By ww_crimson
Swords are overly powerful in small-mid sized...

Swords are overly powerful in small-mid sized maps even against most guns (except the rocket launcher). The sword has range because of it's pull/lunge ability, and it's a one hit kill with no reload...
Forum: Hardware 07-06-2005
Replies: 22
Posted By ww_crimson
Like Zachig said. I'd love to get one but I've...

Like Zachig said. I'd love to get one but I've got other stuff I need to buy, like a new power supply, then a video card possibly.
Forum: Hardware 07-06-2005
Replies: 48
Posted By ww_crimson
I've got two WD Hard drives in MY computer, 3 in...

I've got two WD Hard drives in MY computer, 3 in one friends, 2 in another friends, 2 in another friends, and one on my family's computer. Never had a single problem. Maybe take better care of them.
Forum: Hardware 07-06-2005
Replies: 15
Posted By ww_crimson
9200 is the best PCI card you can buy I believe....

9200 is the best PCI card you can buy I believe. My friend has the same problem -- go go dells
Forum: Gaming 07-06-2005
Replies: 16
Posted By ww_crimson
Halo and Halo 2

I had a very mini halo-party last night (3v3) and we played both of the Halo games, and i'm going to have to say something I've been saying for months. Halo 1 is a way better game than Halo 2. Halo 2...
Forum: Media 07-06-2005
Replies: 34
Posted By ww_crimson
Goo Goo Dolls, Everclear, Our Lady Peace are my...

Goo Goo Dolls, Everclear, Our Lady Peace are my three favorite.
Forum: Case Modding 07-05-2005
Replies: 3
Posted By ww_crimson
Sure is a gorgeous desk setup. My desk is...

Sure is a gorgeous desk setup. My desk is incredibly small and since I have a 17" CRT Monitor my face is about a foot and a half away from the monitor, I have to lean back sometimes
Forum: Case Modding 07-05-2005
Replies: 3
Posted By ww_crimson
Looks kinda boring.. Anything inside that makes...

Looks kinda boring.. Anything inside that makes it look good? I've never seen people show off pictures of the back panel of their case >=)
Forum: Case Modding 07-05-2005
Replies: 7
Posted By ww_crimson
Like Trav said -- very sleek and clean. I like it...

Like Trav said -- very sleek and clean. I like it a lot.
Forum: Case Modding 07-05-2005
Replies: 11
Posted By ww_crimson
that reminds me of my case and my friend's desk....

that reminds me of my case and my friend's desk. Lets see some lighting and wire management.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 60

Forum Jump

Advertisments