Velocity Reviews

-   -   auto scrolling horizontal scroll bar (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t99869-auto-scrolling-horizontal-scroll-bar.html)

ray well 04-04-2005 01:22 PM

auto scrolling horizontal scroll bar

hi,

i have a very wide web page composed by a series of response.write
statements, that needs to be scrolled horizontally to be fully viewed.

my client wants the far right side of the page to be visibile after the page
loads. the page is in a frameset in frame[2].

how would i be able to do this?

thanks for any snippet of code.

ray

Karl Seguin 04-04-2005 02:26 PM

Re: auto scrolling horizontal scroll bar

Ray:
why not just put the following in the frame in question:
<script language="javascript">
function load(){
window.scrollTo(99999,0);
}
</script>

and call this onLoad?

Karl
--
MY ASP.Net tutorials
annoying)

ray well 04-05-2005 04:00 PM

Re: auto scrolling horizontal scroll bar

karl,

thanks for the snippet, it worked.

ray