Velocity Reviews

-   -   Thuderbird & Passowords (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t9883-thuderbird-and-passowords.html)

BobT 11-30-2004 02:04 AM

Thuderbird & Passowords

Hi ...
I occasionally change the passwords for an email account. How do I go
about changing it in Thunderbird. I just changed one and it keeps
telling me I have a wrong password.
Any help is appreciated.

Leonidas Jones 11-30-2004 02:26 AM

Re: Thuderbird & Passowords

BobT wrote:
> Hi ...
> I occasionally change the passwords for an email account. How do I go
> about changing it in Thunderbird. I just changed one and it keeps
> telling me I have a wrong password.
> Any help is appreciated.

Tools>>Options>>Advanced>>Passwords>>View Saved Passwords

Remove the references to the account to be changed. Log into the
account, and enter the new password when prompted.

Lee