Velocity Reviews

-   -   Get selected value of dropdown from panel (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t97332-get-selected-value-of-dropdown-from-panel.html)

Andy Sutorius 02-23-2005 08:48 PM

Get selected value of dropdown from panel

Hi,

I have 4 panels, each panel has a dropdown and a "next" button. I would like
to get the selected value of the dropdown after the next button is clicked.
I thought I could use the following (ddlChooseEmail.SelectedValue) to grab
the value but it does not work. Is there something special about panels that
I need to do in order to get the selected value of the dropdown?

Thanks,

Andy

Malik Asif Joyia 02-24-2005 10:27 AM

Re: Get selected value of dropdown from panel

Hello
you should directly access the control in the panal by its ID

Kind Regards,
Malik Asif

news:l_5Td.27622$Go4.2452792@twister.southeast.rr. com...