Velocity Reviews

-   -   DAP (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t9703-dap.html)

Tom 11-09-2004 03:13 AM

DAP

A couple of versions ago there was a way posted on how you could
Download Accelerator Plus to work in Firefox it included changing a
file name!! Anyone remembers what to do? Looked tonight for it and
could not find it at Mozilla Web Site.

Jim Scott 11-09-2004 10:21 AM

Re: DAP

In article <10p0dermgukbe11@corp.supernews.com>, Notonyourlife@noway.com
says...

http://plugindoc.mozdev.org/windows4.html
--
Jim

Tyneside - North East of England
To email me directly omit the X from my address