Velocity Reviews

-   -   Phanteks Enthoo Primo Case (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t963739-phanteks-enthoo-primo-case.html)

Becky 08-19-2013 04:22 PM

Phanteks Enthoo Primo Case

Kit Guru have reviewed the Phanteks Enthoo Primo Case - here's a snippet:

Quote:

"Today we are going to look at the first case from Phanteks the Enthoo Primo, which is aimed at an audience who want a high-end full-tower case with plenty of room for water-cooling equipment. Phanteks are adopting the same philosophy for the Enthoo Prime as they did with their first cooler, the PH-TC14PE releasing a flagship product to compete with the very best models already out on the market.

We were very impressed with the Phanteks PH-TC14PE when we first looked at it last year. It dethroned the Noctua NH-D14 as the best performance air-cooler on the market.

The company have since down-filled their range of coolers, releasing a number of different models tailored to specific requirements and budgets. We expect that this is their strategy in the chassis sector, starting with a flagship model the Enthoo Primo."

Read more here.