Velocity Reviews

-   -   SanDisk Extreme UHS-I microSDXC Card SDSDQX (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t963646-sandisk-extreme-uhs-i-microsdxc-card-sdsdqx.html)

Becky 08-14-2013 04:23 PM

SanDisk Extreme UHS-I microSDXC Card SDSDQX

Benchmark Reviews have taken a look at the SanDisk Extreme UHS-I microSDXC Card (SDSDQX) - here's an excerpt:

Quote:

"Over the past several years Iíve amassed a collection of SD (Secure Digital) cards beyond count, likely the result of various devices that depended on this media for recording files to flash storage. As the technology improved, more and more devices began using the microSD format. Eventually the microSD card surpassed the competition to become the standard with its faster speeds, higher capacity, and compact lightweight profile. In this article Benchmark Reviews will test transfer speeds and performance of the extended capacity 64GB SanDisk Extreme UHS-I microSDXC card, model SDSDQX-064G-U46A.

The speed of the memory card determines how rapidly photos can be taken and stored, or how smoothly video is recorded. UHS Speed Grade 1 (U1) and Class 10 microSD memory cards are among fastest currently available, enabling devices to immediate store files without stutter or delay. 100 MHz UHS-I Speed Grade microSDHC or microSDXC memory cards increase write speeds to 50 MB/s or faster. Additionally, many devices are limited to 32GB microSD memory card capacity, which is where the SanDisk Extreme microSDXC (extended capacity) card comes in handy with twice the storage space."

Continue reading here.