Velocity Reviews

-   -   ASUS USB-AC53 Dual-band Wireless-AC1200 Adapter (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t962316-asus-usb-ac53-dual-band-wireless-ac1200-adapter.html)

Becky 07-01-2013 06:14 PM

ASUS USB-AC53 Dual-band Wireless-AC1200 Adapter

Legit Reviews have taken a look at the ASUS USB-AC53 Dual-band Wireless-AC1200 Adapter:

Quote:

"As more and more devices choose to embrace the latest 802.11ac standard, there is a growing number of PCs and laptop devices where upgrading is not straightforward. A while back, we looked at a couple of different solutions to make your home or office computers faster – namely by using an internal card and antenna array for your desktop computer. Today, we look investigate a way to upgrade your laptop or notebook, this time using an USB-compatible device.

ASUS has been on the forefront of AC-enable networking devices and their router, so we are expecting great things out of the ASUS USB-AC53 Dual-band Wireless-AC1200 Adapter. The ASUS USB-AC53 adapter was designed to deliver the 802.11ac to any “legacy” device looking for a boost in speed. You can get the ASUS USB-AC53 for less than $50 right now from vendors like Amazon.com."
You can read more here.