Velocity Reviews

-   -   Capture One deal (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t962180-capture-one-deal.html)

Tony Cooper 06-27-2013 03:37 AM

Capture One deal

Capture One has a deal in place to get a free copy (not a trial) of
their RAW converter, cataloging system, noise reduction, and other
tools. Check their website at
http://www.phaseone.com/en/Imaging-S...One-Pro-7.aspx
if it sounds interesting to you.

Also, check the announcement:

http://petapixel.com/2013/06/26/down...-one-for-free/

To get the free deal, enter the promo code DCM2013. The program is
usually $99.00.

Disclaimer: I don't know anything about the program or have any
interest. Between CS6, Lightroom, and Nik, I have enough tools
already. I know that there has been some interest in RAW conversion
by those that don't have the Adobe programs, so I'm posting this.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando FL