Velocity Reviews

-   -   Synology DS213j NAS (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t962169-synology-ds213j-nas.html)

Becky 06-26-2013 04:40 PM

Synology DS213j NAS

Kit Guru have reviewed the Synology DS213j NAS:

Quote:

"Today we are looking at the latest NAS system from Synology – the DS213j. This NAS system is a budget friendly 2 bay offering for small office and home use. It is designed to consume minimal power and operate without creating a high level of fan noise. Is it an ideal purchase for a home user who wants a fast, inexpensive NAS server?

Our previous Synology reviews this year have focused on the premium Synology RackStation products, targeting the medium to high end business audience. We felt it was a good time to highlight the latest budget oriented model from the company. At only £175 inc vat from Amazon UK and offering speeds ‘up to 100MB/sec’ it certainly seems to tick all the right boxes. It can support two 4TB drives, for up to 8TB total storage capacity."

Read more here.