Velocity Reviews

-   -   BCS - time offset not working! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t961919-bcs-time-offset-not-working.html)

Magnus Warker 06-19-2013 09:28 AM

BCS - time offset not working!

--
This is Unix-Land. In quiet nights, you can hear the Windows machines
reboot.

Knute Johnson 06-19-2013 02:52 PM

Re: BCS - time offset not working!

On 6/19/2013 2:28 AM, Magnus Warker wrote:

What's a BCS?

--

Knute Johnson

Lew 06-19-2013 11:14 PM

Knute Johnson wrote:
> Magnus Warker wrote:
>>

> What's a BCS?

And where's your message body, "Magnus"?

--
Lew

Magnus Warker 06-20-2013 12:44 PM

Re: BCS - time offset not working!

Hi folks,

the last time this happened is about ten years ago.

BCS is my chess application. Yesterday I found that there is a little
bug and I wanted to send me a reminder per e-mail. But I did not notice
that my thunderbird was displaying a newsgroup. :-)

Sorry.

Magnus