Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Sony makes fun about DSLR users (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t961261-re-sony-makes-fun-about-dslr-users.html)

Sandman 05-31-2013 06:08 AM

Re: Sony makes fun about DSLR users

In article <MPG.2c11b7aa412c93198ca49@news.supernews.com>,
Alfred Molon <alfred_molon@yahoo.com> wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?
> v=rnaIFjJkuzQ&list=PL94U2tauvOl7cSpb4G8k5x4EaSp-d_LTR

Well, it's funny and the link goes to their youtube page that has a
small NEX-link, so it's not in your face advertising, which I like.

But then again... Doesn't Sony... make... DSLR's?

Wouldn't it a be a bit like Apple making a video making fun of clueless
laptop users?

It kind of lessens the credibility of the videos - what if you 're a
Sony DSLR user that see these ads?

--
Sandman[.net]

Sandman 06-01-2013 02:28 PM

Re: Sony makes fun about DSLR users

In article <MPG.2c13c8405d7a40fe98ca4b@news.supernews.com>,
Alfred Molon <alfred_molon@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > But then again... Doesn't Sony... make... DSLR's?

> They have stooped making DSLR's and now make only DSLT's.

Is that so? I had no idea. Well, then I suppose they aren't competing
with themselves

--
Sandman[.net]