Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: file I/O and arithmetic calculation (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t960949-re-file-i-o-and-arithmetic-calculation.html)

Keira Wilson 05-23-2013 02:17 PM

Re: file I/O and arithmetic calculation

Dear all who involved with responding to my question - Thank you so much for your nice code which really helped me.

Denis McMahon 05-23-2013 08:12 PM

On Thu, 23 May 2013 07:17:58 -0700, Keira Wilson wrote:

> Dear all who involved with responding to my question - Thank you so much
> for your nice code which really helped me.

Hold on a sec? Someone posted code that gave the correct answer to a
homework question?

--
Denis McMahon, denismfmcmahon@gmail.com

Keira Wilson 05-24-2013 01:19 AM

Re: file I/O and arithmetic calculation

not exactly for the homework, but as my starting point of learning
thank you so much.