Velocity Reviews

-   -   Nikon D80 flash bulb - replacing (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t960774-nikon-d80-flash-bulb-replacing.html)

CJB 05-19-2013 08:59 AM

Nikon D80 flash bulb - replacing

The bulb on the pop-up flash unit has blown. I've got a replacement
from eBay (aka China). However is there service manual or website
online that can tell me how to fit this - especially without getting a
shock from any charged capacitors? Many thanks. Chris B.

philo  05-19-2013 09:17 AM

Re: Nikon D80 flash bulb - replacing

On 05/19/2013 03:59 AM, CJB wrote:
> The bulb on the pop-up flash unit has blown. I've got a replacement
> from eBay (aka China). However is there service manual or website
> online that can tell me how to fit this - especially without getting a
> shock from any charged capacitors? Many thanks. Chris B.

Found this

http://www.ehow.com/how_12210668_fix...on-camera.html