Velocity Reviews

-   -   A question about float/clear (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t960744-a-question-about-float-clear.html)

fulio pen 05-17-2013 10:46 PM

A question about float/clear

Hello,

My question is in the following web page:

http://www.pinyinology.com/css/ipa2c.html

Thanks for your help.

fulio pen

richard 05-17-2013 11:29 PM

Re: A question about float/clear

On Fri, 17 May 2013 15:46:46 -0700 (PDT), fulio pen wrote:

> Hello,
>
> My question is in the following web page:
>
> http://www.pinyinology.com/css/ipa2c.html
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> fulio pen

Put your tables into a single container.

Float that container with your semivowels box.

The table is where it is because the divisions are following one another
according to the placement of the last one.

Use <th> in the first row of the table and your titles will be bold and
centered.
colspan the th accordingly.

table 1
table 2
table 3
table 4

Semivowels

fulio pen 05-18-2013 01:37 AM

On May 17, 7:29*pm, richard <nore...@example.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 17 May 2013 15:46:46 -0700 (PDT), fulio pen wrote:
> > Hello,

> > My question is in the following web page:

> >http://www.pinyinology.com/css/ipa2c.html

> > Thanks for your help.

> > fulio pen

> Put your tables into a single container.
>
> Float that container with your semivowels box.
>
> The table is where it is because the divisions are following one another
> according to the placement of the last one.
>
> Use <th> in the first row of the table and your titles will be bold and
> centered.
> colspan the th accordingly.

> table 1
> table 2
> table 3
> table 4

> Semivowels

Extremely sorry for the confusion. I forgot to add a command. So the
code didn't work. Now it is added. Thanks for your patience.
Following is the page:

http://www.pinyinology.com/css/ipa/ipa2c.html

fulio pen