Velocity Reviews

-   -   _blah_, *blah* and /blah/ in Seamonkey (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t960737-_blah_-blah-and-blah-in-seamonkey.html)

Peter Percival 05-17-2013 03:05 PM

_blah_, *blah* and /blah/ in Seamonkey

In Seamonkey, _blah_, *blah* and /blah, underlines, emboldens and slants
the text "blah". But it also leaves in the _, * and /. Is this a bug?
Can it be fixed? (Nice prog, by the way.)

Peter Percival 05-17-2013 03:08 PM

Re: _blah_, *blah* and /blah/ in Seamonkey

Peter Percival wrote:
> In Seamonkey, _blah_, *blah* and /blah, underlines, emboldens and slants
> the text "blah". But it also leaves in the _, * and /. Is this a bug?
> Can it be fixed? (Nice prog, by the way.)

Whoops, first line should read:

In Seamonkey, _blah_, *blah* and /blah/, underlines, emboldens and slants

Chris Davies 05-22-2013 10:27 AM

Peter Percival <peterxpercival@hotmail.com> wrote:
> In Seamonkey, _blah_, *blah* and /blah/, underlines, emboldens and slants
> the text "blah". But it also leaves in the _, * and /. Is this a bug?

I hope not. How else could technical descriptions, such as "you should
find the application at /usr/bin/seamonkey", be rendered accurately?

Chris