Velocity Reviews

-   -   Need to be able to report on one specific WLAN (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t960478-need-to-be-able-to-report-on-one-specific-wlan.html)

Steve Pfister 05-08-2013 01:38 PM

Need to be able to report on one specific WLAN

I've been asked to generate some report data on a specific WLAN, a limited access WLAN that was added recently. We need to be able to report on "Average and Peak Number of clients (Total)" and "Total Bytes Transferred (all APs)" on a per site basis. The sites involved mainly use 4402 and 5508 WLCs managed by our WCS server. Is there anything on WCS where we can easily get this information (on a monthly basis).