Velocity Reviews

-   -   Help with detailsView insert (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t960444-help-with-detailsview-insert.html)

sim18 05-07-2013 01:14 PM

Help with detailsView insert

Hi all, thanks in advance.

I have a DetailsView1 and when I press the insert button the records get added to my database and the fields all turn blank.

My question is when I click on insert is there a way to navigate to a confirmation page that displays "thanks you have submitted" or something similar?

When I double click on the DeatialsView I have tried adding both:

Code:

protected void DetailsView1_PageIndexChanging(object sender, DetailsViewPageEventArgs e)
    {
        Response.Redirect(success.aspx);
    }

    protected void DetailsView1_ItemInserted(object sender, DetailsViewInsertedEventArgs e)
    {
        Response.Redirect(success.aspx);
    }

None of these however work