Velocity Reviews

-   -   googleapi problem (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t959962-googleapi-problem.html)

richard 04-20-2013 11:34 PM

googleapi problem

http://mroldies.net/showtable.php?year=1960

There is supposed to a table shown in the green block.
Even if I put the PHP generated table into an html page entirely, with the
youtube player, I get the same results.
As soon as I remove the player, the table shows.

How can I have both at the same time?

richard 04-20-2013 11:42 PM

Re: googleapi problem

On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 19:34:34 -0400, richard wrote:

> http://mroldies.net/showtable.php?year=1960
>
> There is supposed to a table shown in the green block.
> Even if I put the PHP generated table into an html page entirely, with the
> youtube player, I get the same results.
> As soon as I remove the player, the table shows.
>
> How can I have both at the same time?

Figured it out.
Table was in the wrong container.