xlwt 0.7.5 released!
I'm pleased to announce the release of xlwt 0.7.5.
This release contains the following:
- Fixes a bug that could cause a corrupt SST in .xls files written by a
wide-unicode Python build.
- A ValueError is now raised immediately if an attempt is made to set
column width to other than an int in range(65536)
- Added the ability to set a custom RGB colour in the palette to use for
colours. Thanks to Alan Rotman for the work, although this could really
use an example in the examples folder...
- Fixed an issue trying to set a diagonal border using easyxf. Thanks to
Neil Etheridge for the fix.
- Fixed a regression from 0.7.2 when writing sheets with frozen panes.
If you find any problems, please ask about them on the
email@example.com list, or submit an issue on GitHub:
There's also details of all things Python and Excel related here:
Simplistix - Content Management, Batch Processing & Python Consulting
|All times are GMT. The time now is 11:36 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.