Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: How include a large array? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t959349-re-how-include-a-large-array.html)

Siri Cruise 04-03-2013 03:03 PM

Re: How include a large array?

In article <ca7162a6-42f4-4e15-8f40-71ef2084b3d6@googlegroups.com>,
silusilusilu@gmail.com wrote:

> Hi,
> i have this problem: i want to create a large array data that can be portable
> and so included in multiple files. I thought about an "array.c" file that can
> be included in test file with an include like this:
> #include "array.c"
> The compiler gives me an error:why?
> I thought about an "array.h" file, but i can't put an instance (in this case

The preprocessor doesn't (or shouldn't) care what the file names are. I have a
mild headache at the moment, so I can't really read your mind to see what your
compiler is complaining about. Maybe I'll try again later.

You aren't wearing a foil beret, are you? That always interferes with reception.
--
Daddy says Syracuse is where Archimedes is from. Why does he
call himself Plutonium?

:-<>