Velocity Reviews

-   -   How to make my class clean? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t959256-how-to-make-my-class-clean.html)

thomas 04-01-2013 03:04 AM

How to make my class clean?

How to organize my class data and interfaces to make them clean?

Stefan Ram 04-01-2013 03:35 AM

Re: How to make my class clean?

thomas <freshthomas@gmail.com> writes:
>How to organize my class data and interfaces to make them clean?

By reading (in this order and doing the exercise):
Programming -- Principles and Practice Using C++ (only if
you have not programmed before) or Accelerated C++ (if you
have programmed before), The C++ Programming Language,
Effective C++, Exceptional C++ (Parts 1 and 2), Modern C++
programming.

Jorgen Grahn 04-02-2013 11:15 AM

Re: How to make my class clean?

On Mon, 2013-04-01, thomas wrote:
> How to organize my class data and interfaces to make them clean?

Very hard to give a meaningful answer to such a general question.
If have more concrete questions/problems, post them instead!

/Jorgen

--
// Jorgen Grahn <grahn@ Oo o. . .
\X/ snipabacken.se> O o .

88888 Dihedral 04-03-2013 07:49 AM

Re: How to make my class clean?

thomas於 2013年4月1日星期一UTC+8上午11時04分39秒 寫道:
> How to organize my class data and interfaces to make them clean?

Please divide your objects in classes according the following
questions.

1. OS related functions are required to be specific
to some platform only

2. OS related but platform dependent not desired, thus
overloadable I/O stream objects and cross-platform
containers and iterators are preferred
3. Using available low level libraries freely is required or not.

4. Time critical functions to some specific platforms can
be added in the future within the budget or not