Velocity Reviews

-   -   Interlacing of images (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t959185-interlacing-of-images.html)

hesoyam16@gmail.com 03-29-2013 02:52 PM

Interlacing of images

Hi,
I am new to python , and working on some basic stuff. I have separated the even and odd rows of a image into two separate images, now i want to combine them back, is there a simple way to do that using numpy or opencv commands or do I have to use a for loop.

Thanks,
Eric

Mark Lawrence 03-29-2013 03:34 PM

Re: Interlacing of images

On 29/03/2013 14:52, hesoyam16@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
> I am new to python , and working on some basic stuff. I have separated the even and odd rows of a image into two separate images, now i want to combine them back, is there a simple way to do that using numpy or opencv commands or do I have to use a for loop.
>
> Thanks,
> Eric

Use the builtin zip function?

--
If you're using GoogleCrap™ please read this
http://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleGroupsPython.

Mark Lawrence