Velocity Reviews

-   -   Program ideas (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t958815-program-ideas.html)

eli m 03-18-2013 10:35 PM

Program ideas

Hi, I want to create a list of program ideas. Please feel free to list your ideas here. Thanks in advance!

Christopher Pisz 03-19-2013 08:24 PM

Re: Program ideas

On 3/18/2013 5:35 PM, eli m wrote:
> Hi, I want to create a list of program ideas. Please feel free to list your ideas here. Thanks in advance!

Develop a mechanism in C++ for a thread to communicate an exception
caught at the top of the thread function to the code that started the
thread, as an exception, and explain how it works.