Velocity Reviews

-   -   Ineo AlienVibes W601 Speaker System (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t958671-ineo-alienvibes-w601-speaker-system.html)

Becky 03-14-2013 05:46 PM

Ineo AlienVibes W601 Speaker System

Benchmark Reviews have published their review of the Ineo AlienVibes W601 Speaker System:

Quote:

There are times when you just have to let the music roar and headphones are not an option. So what do you do? One option is a high end sound system or you could just get a couple of cheap powered speakers and attach them to your PC? Both options will work but how about a compact speaker system with great bass performance and quite a bit of power at a very decent price. Benchmark Reviews has put the Ineo Alienvibes W601 Subwoofer Speaker System (with remote control) to the test and we were impressed with how it performed. Crank up the volume and it has a big punch and wall shaking bass. This may be the sound system you are looking for.

This system will be tested with a combination of listening to various music types, running a few specific audio tests that I downloaded from the internet, and when used to play the Crysis 3 MP Beta."
You can read their full review here.