Velocity Reviews

-   -   Urgent requirement for Sr. Engineer at Denver, CO ( Need Locals ) (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t958570-urgent-requirement-for-sr-engineer-at-denver-co-need-locals.html)

Nani D 03-11-2013 06:36 PM

Urgent requirement for Sr. Engineer at Denver, CO ( Need Locals )

Hi partners,

Hope you are doing good.

Please review following requirement and send me your candidate updated resume along with the contact details.
Please send me your updated profiles to nani@anveta.com or 972-636-5750

Role : Sr. Engineer
Location : Denver, CO ( Need Locals )
Duration : 6 Months
Exp Level : 7+ years of exp

Required Skills:

o Java, Web services, JDBC, Spring, JUnit, Tomcat, Ant, IDE
o Self-Driven and strong written/verbal communication skills
o Exposure to working in a global delivery model (onsite/offshore) is a plus

Thanks & Regards
Nani
Anveta, Inc.
1333 Corporate Drive, Suite #108
Irving, TX 75038
(Direct) : 972-636-5750
Email Id: nani@anveta.com
nani.recruiter1@gmail.com
nani@anveta.com
Website: http://www.anveta.com

This is not an unsolicited eMail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th USA Congress this eMail cannot be considered as spam as long as we include our contact information and an option to be removed from our eMailing list. If you have received this message in error or, are not interested in receiving our eMails, please reply to the email with "remove" in subject and include your "original email address" The information contained in this transmission may be Anveta's or its client privileged and therefore confidential. This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, printing or copy of the communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by telephone or e-mail.