Velocity Reviews

-   -   Synology DiskStation DS213 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t958567-synology-diskstation-ds213.html)

Becky 03-11-2013 06:20 PM

Synology DiskStation DS213

Hardware Heaven have reviewed the Synology DiskStation DS213 - here's a snippet:

Quote:

"For some time now Synology have been producing feature packed NAS devices. We have tested a number here on HardwareHeaven and found them to be industry leading in terms of features and performance with the DS413j receiving our recommended award back in September.

Not everyone has the budget, or need, for a 4-bay NAS though and so Synology offer models such as the DS213 with two bays. Today we will be reviewing that model while also taking a look at their latest software, DiskStation Manager v4.2 (March 2013 release)."
You can read more here.