Velocity Reviews

-   -   3.3.1 release date? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t958458-3-3-1-release-date.html)

sferencik@gmail.com 03-07-2013 11:02 AM

3.3.1 release date?

Hi,

When is the 3.3.1 final due? I have found this [http://python.org/dev/peps/pep-0398/#id1], but the info doesn't seem up to date. Is there a better source of this info?

Thanks,
Sam

Terry Reedy 03-07-2013 11:57 AM

Re: 3.3.1 release date?

On 3/7/2013 6:02 AM, sferencik@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When is the 3.3.1 final due? I have found this
> [http://python.org/dev/peps/pep-0398/#id1], but the info doesn't seem
> up to date. Is there a better source of this info?

No. There are lingering issues that were expected to be resolved
already, but have not been.

--
Terry Jan Reedy

sferencik@gmail.com 03-08-2013 09:14 AM

Re: 3.3.1 release date?

On Thursday, March 7, 2013 12:57:09 PM UTC+1, Terry Reedy wrote:
> On 3/7/2013 6:02 AM, sferencik@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > Hi,

> > When is the 3.3.1 final due? I have found this

> > [http://python.org/dev/peps/pep-0398/#id1], but the info doesn't seem

> > up to date. Is there a better source of this info?

> No. There are lingering issues that were expected to be resolved
>
> already, but have not been.
>

> --
>
> Terry Jan Reedy

Thanks, Terry. Do you have an idea if this is a matter of days or weeks or months? (I'm asking because the Release Schedule at python.org says 3.3.1 final is due on March 2. Is this indicative of it being really close now?)

Thanks,
Sam

sferencik@gmail.com 03-08-2013 09:14 AM

Re: 3.3.1 release date?