Velocity Reviews

-   -   How do you perceive programming? how do you look at the quality ofsoftware? Help needed with a quick survey!!!1 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t958430-how-do-you-perceive-programming-how-do-you-look-at-the-quality-ofsoftware-help-needed-with-a-quick-survey-1-a.html)

komal singh 03-06-2013 09:38 PM

How do you perceive programming? how do you look at the quality ofsoftware? Help needed with a quick survey!!!1

Can you please help with a quick short survey which looks at the perceptions of programmers and also how they look at the quality of software???

Thanking You

Lew 03-06-2013 11:25 PM

Re: How do you perceive programming? how do you look at the qualityof software? Help needed with a quick survey!!!1

komal singh wrote:
> Can you please help with a quick short survey which looks at the perceptions of programmers
> and also how they look at the quality of software???

Please do not multipost.

And it only requires one question mark to indicate an interrogative.

And I decline.

--
Lew

komal singh 03-06-2013 11:53 PM

On Wednesday, March 6, 2013 9:38:44 PM UTC, komal singh wrote:
> Can you please help with a quick short survey which looks at the perceptions of programmers and also how they look at the quality of software???
>

> Thanking You

no need to show so much attitude... its my university project i'm asking help for not some cocky answer.

Lew 03-07-2013 12:57 AM

On Wednesday, March 6, 2013 3:53:44 PM UTC-8, komal singh wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 6, 2013 9:38:44 PM UTC, komal singh wrote:
>
> > Can you please help with a quick short survey which looks at the perceptions of programmers and also how they look at the quality of software???

> no need to show so much attitude... its [sic] my university project i'm [sic] asking help for not some cocky answer.

You're the one showing attitude. Please do not multipost.

Do you really think being rude and demanding will get you any help?

Buh-bye, now.

--
Lew

Joerg Meier 03-07-2013 01:15 AM

On Wed, 6 Mar 2013 15:53:44 -0800 (PST), komal singh wrote:

> On Wednesday, March 6, 2013 9:38:44 PM UTC, komal singh wrote:
>> Can you please help with a quick short survey which looks at the perceptions of programmers and also how they look at the quality of software???

>> Thanking You

> no need to show so much attitude... its my university project i'm asking help for not some cocky answer.

What a rude reply after littering our newsgroup with your multiple ill
formatted help requests.

Liebe Gruesse,
Joerg

ungelesen.

komal singh 03-07-2013 09:28 AM

Re: How do you perceive programming? how do you look at the qualityof software? Help needed with a quick survey!!!1

On Wednesday, March 6, 2013 9:38:44 PM UTC, komal singh wrote:
> Can you please help with a quick short survey which looks at the perceptions of programmers and also how they look at the quality of software???
>

> Thanking You

Its a small request from a student and multi posting isnt offending you in anyway... you guys really need to relax. How is my request rude Lew?

komal singh 03-07-2013 09:29 AM

Re: How do you perceive programming? how do you look at the qualityof software? Help needed with a quick survey!!!1

On Wednesday, March 6, 2013 9:38:44 PM UTC, komal singh wrote:
> Can you please help with a quick short survey which looks at the perceptions of programmers and also how they look at the quality of software???
>

> Thanking You

its just a request regardless of the format its in.

Magnus Warker 03-07-2013 10:13 AM

On 03/07/2013 10:28 AM, komal singh wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 6, 2013 9:38:44 PM UTC, komal singh wrote:
>> Can you please help with a quick short survey which looks at the perceptions of programmers and also how they look at the quality of software???

> Its a small request from a student and multi posting isnt offending you in anyway... you guys really need to relax. How is my request rude Lew?

Hey, if trolling in usenet is your approach for writing a thesis then go
to your adviser and ask for another topic!

Magnus

--
This is Unix-Land. In quiet nights, you can hear the Windows machines
reboot.

komal singh 03-07-2013 12:08 PM

Re: How do you perceive programming? how do you look at the qualityof software? Help needed with a quick survey!!!1

On Wednesday, March 6, 2013 9:38:44 PM UTC, komal singh wrote:
> Can you please help with a quick short survey which looks at the perceptions of programmers and also how they look at the quality of software???
>

> Thanking You

you clearly have no idea of what my disso is about and what i need doing.s o if you sad people can help then feel free otherwise stop wasting my time.you clearly have nothing else to do. if your so clever and smart why not take up the challenge and lets see if you can answer my questions.

Jukka Lahtinen 03-07-2013 12:47 PM

komal singh <komalkorotana@gmail.com> writes:
> On Wednesday, March 6, 2013 9:38:44 PM UTC, komal singh wrote:
>> Can you please help with a quick short survey which looks at the
>> perceptions of programmers and also how they look at the quality of

> Its a small request from a student and multi posting isnt offending you in

Having fun talking to yourself?

--
Jukka Lahtinen