Velocity Reviews

-   -   dissertation help needed- Questionnaire for programmers!!!! How doprogrammers perceive coding and measure the quality of software???? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t958429-dissertation-help-needed-questionnaire-for-programmers-how-doprogrammers-perceive-coding-and-measure-the-quality-of-software.html)

komal singh 03-06-2013 09:36 PM

dissertation help needed- Questionnaire for programmers!!!! How doprogrammers perceive coding and measure the quality of software????

Can you please help with a quick short survey which looks at the perceptions of programmers and also how they look at the quality of software???

Thanking You

David Lamb 03-06-2013 10:31 PM

Re: dissertation help needed- Questionnaire for programmers!!!! Howdo programmers perceive coding and measure the quality of software????

On 06/03/2013 4:36 PM, komal singh wrote:
> Can you please help with a quick short survey which looks at the perceptions of programmers and also how they look at the quality of software???
>

> Thanking You

a) where is your survey?
b) are you aware that internet surveys with self-selected respondents
aren't statistically representative of the whole population of programmers?

komal singh 03-06-2013 10:34 PM

Re: dissertation help needed- Questionnaire for programmers!!!! Howdo programmers perceive coding and measure the quality of software????

its more of a document which i will need to send you through email. This doc will show you what is needed and why....

komal singh 03-06-2013 10:35 PM

On Wednesday, March 6, 2013 10:31:26 PM UTC, David Lamb wrote:
> On 06/03/2013 4:36 PM, komal singh wrote:
>
> > Can you please help with a quick short survey which looks at the perceptions of programmers and also how they look at the quality of software???

> > Thanking You

> a) where is your survey?
>
> b) are you aware that internet surveys with self-selected respondents
>
> aren't statistically representative of the whole population of programmers?

Can I possibly send you this through email?