Velocity Reviews

-   -   dissertation help needed- Questionnaire for programmers!!!! How doprogrammers perceive coding and measure the quality of software???? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t958428-dissertation-help-needed-questionnaire-for-programmers-how-doprogrammers-perceive-coding-and-measure-the-quality-of-software.html)

komal singh 03-06-2013 08:18 PM

dissertation help needed- Questionnaire for programmers!!!! How doprogrammers perceive coding and measure the quality of software????

Can you please help with a quick shirt survey which looks at the perceptions of programmers and also how they look at the quality of software???

Thanking You

Eric Sosman 03-06-2013 08:26 PM

Re: dissertation help needed- Questionnaire for programmers!!!! Howdo programmers perceive coding and measure the quality of software????

On 3/6/2013 3:18 PM, komal singh wrote:
> Can you please help with a quick shirt survey which looks at the perceptions of programmers and also how they look at the quality of software???

Personally, I favor a loose and comfortable shirt when looking
at software quality. Fleece-lined in cold weather, light and
breathable fabrics in the heat -- the important thing is that
one's clothing should not cause discomfort that would distract
attention from improving software quality.

Better wear soft wear for quality software.

--
Eric Sosman
esosman@comcast-dot-net.invalid

komal singh 03-06-2013 09:34 PM